We also made ribbon sparklers (red, white and blue ribbons attached to the end of a pencil) and special 4th of July hats.

Red, White and Blue fruit skewers
I love this easy and relatively healthy idea for kids. Matthew loves berries, and marshmallows. You could probably use bananas for white...they are pretty much white inside.
Cookie cutter star prints
This is a nice easy activity for little kids too...and it can work for any holiday, just change paint colors and cookie cutters.
Tear Art Flag
Do-It-Yourself Decorations
4th of July Collage
Cupcake Liner Fireworks
Patriotic Cookies
Edible Sparklers
Summer Berry Trifle
I wanted to make something like this but as small individual servings.

Patriotic Rice Krispy Treats
4th of July flag dessert
I want to try this one 'cause it's made with premade sugar cookie dough. Sounds good.
I love this easy and relatively healthy idea for kids. Matthew loves berries, and marshmallows. You could probably use bananas for white...they are pretty much white inside.
This is a nice easy activity for little kids too...and it can work for any holiday, just change paint colors and cookie cutters.
Watermelon Pops
4th of July Collage
Cupcake Liner FireworksEdible Sparklers
Summer Berry Trifle
I wanted to make something like this but as small individual servings.

Patriotic Rice Krispy Treats

Strawberry Lemonade
4th of July flag dessert
I want to try this one 'cause it's made with premade sugar cookie dough. Sounds good.

No comments:
Post a Comment