that I have some chance of being able to execute

from Family Fun
I thought these little carrots were cute - made from orange Starburst.
My
one year old has a birthday the day before Easter this year. I wanted
to make him a cake or some kind of treat, and since it's Easter time,
and he's turning one (so he won't really know or care what kind of cake I
make) I thought i would take the opportunity to make something fun,
different and Easter appropriate. Here are a few I've been eyeing.
made with yellow chick Peeps
from Taste of Home
Sunflowers
are my favorite flower, so I really like this one, especially the use
of Peeps and chocolate chips to make the decorating easy!
From Rice Krispies
from Disney Family
These sound so good. I love citrus!!
from Disney Family
This just sounds like a nice basic cake...good with fresh fruit.




No comments:
Post a Comment