Why did it have to be snakes?

Today we made a snake from a paper plate - I got this idea from
The Itty Bitty Bookworm (free sample pages). Matthew really liked it.

We colored the paper plate

Then I cut it into a spiral shape. Matthew thought it was really cool.

Then I hid the snake different places in the room and Matthew would go find it. He liked this part too, but I just kept thinking that this is the creepiest game ever. Everywhere I hid that thing is definitely somewhere I never want to find a real snake - the baby crib, the bath tub, an empty drawer (SHUDDER!!) We had fun though.


Eventually the snake attacked the beloved duck toy.

I didn't want to play anymore so I told Matthew the snake had to go to sleep. So he put it in his sleeping bag (another place I don't want to find a snake!)
2 comments:
thanks so much for the activity, I have to try this with my daughter, also is there a way to get updates from your blog by email or a way to follow your blog?
thanks
You can follow me on blogger - I just added the "follow this blog" widget to my sidebar!
Post a Comment