Traveling with small children this Christmas?
I am and I'm scared to death.
Here are some links and tips I've found that I plan to employ on our LONG plane ride to the states.
Have small quiet activities available
Color wonder markers and book
Magna Doodle
New surprise books or toys
Bring stickers or a roll of tape for easy entertainment
Have kids wear their jammies and bring their favorite blanket (to be comfortable and encourage sleep)
Prepare child for travel (by talking about it beforehand)
Bring lots of snacks (not ones high in sugar)
Bring something to suck on or drink for air travel (pacifier or sippy cup)
Have small carry on that fits under seat (air travel)
During layover or at big airports look for children's play areas or somewhere they can safely work off some energy.
More travel ideas
Good Little Traveler
Travel tips from Baby Center
Let's Explore activities for travel
No comments:
Post a Comment